About Strength & Vitality Wellness Center
You can read about my personal journey that led me to start Strength & Vitality Wellness Center, but, in short, my goal as a licensed acupuncturist and owner of Strength & Vitality Wellness Center is to help you ensure Strength & Vitality for the people and passions in your life that matter most.
I never stop being amazed at how regenerative and renewing the body can be if given the right tools. We should never underestimate the body and settle for limited states of health without trying proven foundational therapies, such as whole food nutrition, acupuncture and oriental medicine. Many times what we accept as “just the way my body is,” is simply an imbalance that has existed for many years. I can help you get rid of these imbalances and feel your best again, so that you can focus more on the things you love and enjoy.
- Licensed Acupuncturist & Nutrition Counselor (license #U01472)
- Master’s Degree in Acupuncture from Maryland University of Integrative Health (former Tai Sophia Institute)
- Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist (ADS)
- Registered Trainer through the National Acupuncture Detoxification Association (NADA)
- Herbert C. Brown Community Service Award 2006
Our mission and Values
Strength & Vitality Wellness Center aims to help people and families secure the Strength & Vitality you need to care for the people and passions that matter most. Our approach is based on the principles of simplicity, partnership, joy, clarity, creativity and appreciation – principles I want to make a part of the experience for my clients and employees.
Strength & Vitality Wellness Center is located in the Mt. Washington area of Baltimore. Have any questions? Feel free to request a free consultation!