Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- Coconut Milk
- Coconut Oil
- 21 Seasoning Salute (Trader Joe’s)
- Clean Broccoli and Cauliflower
- Break them both apart into large pieces
- Add Vegetables into a mixing bowl
- Pour in 1/2 cup of Coconut milk, 1 tbsp. of Coconut oil. Mix well.
- Add Mixed ingredients into a baking pot, add 21 seasoning onto broccoli and cauliflower
- Use Aluminum foil to cover pot. (Allow room for steam)
- Cook for 28 Minutes, Check occasionally for tenderness. Cook to your desires.
To achieve the “21 seasoning salute” all you’ll need is: Copped Onions, Black pepper, celery seeds, cayenne pepper, parsley, basil, bay leaf, Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary, Cumin, Mustard, Garlic, Carrot, Orange Peel, Lemon juice powder.