Strength & Vitality Wellness Center 6302 Falls Road, Suite C, Baltimore, MD 21209
DATE AND TIME
10/26/18 4:00pm – 10/26/18 7:00pm
- 4-5PM: Networking and light snacks
- 5-5:30: Mobility exercises
- 5:30-7 Stretching and self-defense strategies
Kick Start Your Exercise Plan With Simple Self Defense Moves You Should Know
(Look for the Red/Brown Awnings)
- Easy stretches to make long stents at the computer easier on your body.
- A four part exercise routine that builds muscle, increases range of motion in your major joints, and needs very little space to complete.
- Basic awareness and physical skills to avoid and deescalate potential physical assaults. Emphasis on standing and ground techniques.
- Afterward hop in the infrared sauna and relax your muscles.Come dressed to move!