Prep Time: 1 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 6 minutes
- Cutting Knife
- Start from the end that comes from the root. (Steam)
- Push blade into the avocado and move in circular motion until you’ve reached where you’ve originally cut.
- Then twist the avocado, it will rotate around the pit and separate.
- Take your knife and slight tap into the seed.
- Once the seed is pierced. Hold onto the avocado and with the blade still attached to the seed, twist in opposite directions and it should pop right out.
If you would like to have your avocado sliced, take your knife and cut right down the center, then do the same on both sides as well. In order to remove it from out of the skin, take a tablespoon, dig right beside the skin and roll around the edges and the slices will come right out.