[su_vimeo url=”https://vimeo.com/180766726″ width=”680″]
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- Grass-fed Beef
- Black Pepper
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Garlic Powder
- Coconut Oil
- Cheese (Optional)
- Roman Lettuce
- Cupcake Trays
- Add Tablespoon of coconut oil into pan.
- Add 5 cups of greens into sautéed pan.
- Add Salt & Pepper
- Cook Bacon (alongside greens)
- Cut Onions in half; one half slice into rings and the other half dice them. (put in separate pans)
- Cook Onions until translucent
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees for quiche.
- Crack open eight eggs into the mixing bowl
- Add salt & pepper, red pepper flakes, sautéed onions, and garlic powder. Mix together.
- Add spinach into mixture, add bacon and mix again.
- Oil the cupcake tray for non-stick. Add mixture into the tray. (at least ¾ full to prevent overflow)
- Pre-heat cooking pan and add a small amount of coconut oil
- Add beef inside of a bowl. Add salt & pepper, red pepper flakes, sautéed onions, and garlic powder
- Mix together as much as you would like and create patties of your desires.
- Cook at medium heat. Cook to your desire
- Remove patties from heated pan and onto a plate to cool off.
- Remove Quiche from oven onto a cooling tray
- Slice an avocado for sides.
- Create your plate and Voila!