Exercise and stretching gives your mind and body the energy and stamina you need to take care of the important stuff.
Exercise Classes Exclusively for People 50-90
It’s as simple as:
Together We Will Make Sure Your Body Lasts as Long as You Need It To
The Right Plan for You
"Exercise is one of the best ways to prevent falls and stay in your home longer."
(Benefits of Physical Activity - Center for Disease Control)
- Helps maintain the ability to live independently and reduces the risk of falling and fracturing bones.
- Reduces the risk of dying from coronary heart disease and of developing high blood pressure, colon cancer, and diabetes.
- Can help reduce blood pressure in some people with hypertension.
- Helps control joint swelling and pain associated with arthritis.
- Helps people with chronic, disabling conditions improve their stamina and muscle strength.
- Reduces symptoms of anxiety and depression and fosters improvements in mood and feelings of well-being.
- Helps maintain healthy bones, muscles, and joints.