Early Detection saves lives
We want to make it easy for you to get a thermography scan right here in our Mt. Washington, Baltimore office when your ready.
Three easy step to book your appointment:
- Click Here for the online schedule page.
- Choose the type of scan you want and click PROCEED.
- Scroll down to Strength & Vitality Center and choose the next available date.
- Fill out your information and pay the deposit to hold your spot.
Check for your conformation email.
More questions? Rhonda, the owner and technician of Insight Holistic Imaging, is always happy to help. Click Here or call (410)-864-8270.
See how our comprehensive approach can help you
A full-body thermogram scan can show early signs before they turn into diseases and health conditions.
Normal Breast Scan
Upcoming Thermography Scans in Baltimore
Strength & Vitality Wellness Center has offered thermography services to our visitors and clients for over 10 years.
This 15-minute, pain-free and non-invasive procedure can help detect irregular patterns without the use of radiation years before mammogram. Thermography testing can be used for early diagnosis and prevention of breast cancer between mammograms or as an alternative to mammography.
2021 Dates: June 16, August 11, October 13, and December 15.
Avoid heavy exercise, deodorant, spicy foods, hot beverages, body creams and lotions, gum chewing, and tight-fitting clothing on the day of your thermogram. Contact us if you have any questions or if you are unsure whether a thermogram is the right solution for you!
What are the benefits of Thermography?
Thermography can be used on many parts of your body, not only breast tissue, and is a good way to proactively manage your health. This test is designed to improve chances for detecting fast-growing, active tumors.
- No radiation involved – the procedure is completely safe.
- It’s pain-free and highly accurate.
- Mammography detects masses, while thermography detects development of unhealthy tissue before it turns into a disease.
- Measuring inflammation through thermal imaging on a consistent basis can also be very effective for detecting the severity of an existent medical condition.